WeatherBeeta Turnout Blanket Limited Warranty
In addition to any rights and remedies available under law, Weatherbeeta USA Inc. (“WeatherBeeta”)* provides owners of the WeatherBeeta Turnout Blanket with the following warranty (the “WeatherBeeta Warranty”). The WeatherBeeta Warranty is effective from the date of purchase of the WeatherBeeta Turnout Blanket and may be used by any person who subsequently acquires the WeatherBeeta Turnout Blanket during the Warranty Period, as long as such person can provide proof of purchase in the form of the original purchase receipt.
What is covered under the WeatherBeeta Warranty?
If the WeatherBeeta Turnout Blanket is found to have a fault in the outer shell fabric, the waterproofness, the breathability of the outer fabric, or other faulty materials or workmanship, within 3 years after the date of purchase from WeatherBeeta or an authorized WeatherBeeta retailer, WeatherBeeta will at its option, repair or replace the Turnout Blanket at no cost.
A repair or replacement under the WeatherBeeta Warranty does not extend the Turnout Blanket Warranty Period, which continues to run from the date of original purchase.
This WeatherBeeta Warranty applies only to WeatherBeeta Turnout Blankets that have been bought and returned within the USA.
What is not covered under the WeatherBeeta Warranty?
The WeatherBeeta Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage, and faults caused by negligent use or lack of care or neglect
- Damage caused by use for anything other than equestrian protective use outdoors
- Damage caused by use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a WeatherBeeta Turnout Blanket
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with WeatherBeeta recommendations
- The fit of the Turnout Blanket on any particular horse
- Damage caused by improperly laundering of your WeatherBeeta Turnout Blanket
- Associated transport costs
How to Make a Warranty Claim
The WeatherBeeta Warranty is processed through WeatherBeeta retailers. To make a claim under the WeatherBeeta Warranty, please contact the retailer from whom the Turnout Blanket was purchased, or your nearest WeatherBeeta retailer. Call (877) 927-4337 for the name and address of a WeatherBeeta retailer near you or visit www.weatherbeeta.com.
Take the original purchase receipt and the Turnout Blanket, to the WeatherBeeta retailer. To receive service, you must provide the purchase receipt.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*Weatherbeeta USA Inc., located at 201 Mill Road, Edison, New Jersey, 08837 is the distributor of the WeatherBeeta brand in the USA.
If you bought your WeatherBeeta blanket in store:
- Take the blanket along with the original receipt back to the retailer where you made your purchase
- The retailer will assess whether the blanket has a defect covered under WeatherBeeta's warranty.
- If the blanket is found to be faulty then the retailer will liaise with WeatherBeeta regarding the claim on your behalf.
If you bought your WeatherBeeta blanket directly from WeatherBeeta.com:
- Take photographs of the faulty areas and email them to email@example.com along with your order number and date of purchase. Please make sure the photos are clear and in focus.
- Our Customer Services Team will assess whether the blanket has a defect covered under WeatherBeeta's Warranty.
- In some instances, WeatherBeeta may need to have the blanket returned to inspect it further. If our Customer Service Team ask you to return your blanket, please ensure it is clean and dry before using our standard delivery and returns process.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns unless they are clean and dry due to the 1972 Health & Safety at Work Act. (See below for details). Please see How to Care for your Horse Blanket Guide for information.
- If the blanket is found to have a fault, then we will contact you to arrange collection for a refund or replacement.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ACT 1972
DUE TO THE HEALTH HAZARD AND HYGIENIC PROBLEMS INVOLVED WITH THE REPAIRING OF HORSE CLOTHING AND ALLIED PRODUCTS IT IS REGRETTED THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO SERVICE ANY EQUIPMENT UNLESS IT IS CLEAN AND DRY.
What is NOT covered under the WeatherBeeta warranty:
- Damage caused by improperly laundering your WeatherBeeta blanket
- General wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Faults caused by negligent use, lack of care or neglect
- Use of the blanket for anything other than equestrian protective use outdoors
- Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a WeatherBeeta blanket
- Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with WeatherBeeta recommendations
- The fit of the turnout blanket itself